- Trivia Question: What was the brand of sneaker that WCW entered into a cross-promotion agreement with in the 1980's, to the extreme that the name of the show was printed on ring aprons and turnbuckles? (answer at the end of the report)
- A number of people sent in a great link to an article on The Onion.
- Bill wrote in with an interesting point about the difference in the size between the WCW and WWF rings. He theorizes that WCW has the smaller rings because their geriatric stars can't make it across the larger WWF rings.
- Another reader checked in recommending that you try out the WWF's on-line game, http://www.withauthority.com/. Try it out and let me know what you think.
- Click here for Ted Turner newsbite of the week.
- Trivia Answer: Roos