- Trivia Question: Lex Luger and Hulk Hogan got their pro wrestling training from the same person. Who was it? (answer at the end of the report)
- My big news this week is that my interview with Mel is online at The Schwahsylum. I encourage you to check it, and the rest of the Asylum, out. My interview was posted on 12/7.
My being interviewed is a first-time event. It's not so much that I'm an overly private person, it's more than no one else has found me interesting enough to be worth interviewing. If you have any feedback on the interview, please pass it along to Mel or me.
- Here's something you might get a kick out of. Go down to the second letter, and read the first paragraph. When I read it, and got to the last sentence of that first paragraph, I had to laugh. She's got the definition of the word backwards. Click here.
- As far as the aborted Goldberg/Luger match at World War III in 1998, I got a number of people e-mailing me saying that the sheets said that Luger didn't want to lose to Goldberg, so he pulled out of the match. However, I didn't get anything definite.
- William W. in Williamsburg, VA sent in a link for you to have your voice be heard. I bet you can guess how I voted. (And I'll give you a hint...half the people who voted agree with me.)
- A number of people wrote in to say that Downtown Bruno (a.k.a. Harvey Whippleman in the WWF) also used to say "Mama says it be that way sometimes".
- All Nitro Grill merchandise is 50% - 75% off in an attempt to liquidate it. If you want to check out the sale, click here.
- Trivia Answer: Hiro Matsuda