WCW Uncensored - Sunday,
WCW Uncensored - Sunday,
- Apparently Xavier Doom couldn't stomach another WCW PPV, so I'm in the driver's
- First, a small introduction. I'm Alexi Franklin, and I own/operate WCWUniverse.com,
as well as reporting on a bunch of other sites. I've been a fan of DDTDigest.com
since I've been watching WCW these last few years and I recently asked Bill
if I could do some writing. I was pretty surprised to have him give me a PPV
as my first assignment.
- This card looks decent - a decent Thunder that is.
- No Meng tonight. Meng = Buyrates.
- FBI Warning against copying and distributing the show. Funny, because Bill
asked me to send him a tape of the PPV. I think Bill's trying to trap me in
an FBI sting.
- Funny spot here - the FBI warning goes down for a sec and we see a guy with
a sign, "I'd rather be at WrestleMania."
- Opening Promos. Do you care?
- Flair, Lex, and Liz on the tarmac - walking!
- Hogan and Sid talk. Sid stammers out something about someone beating up
- Jeff Jarrett walks with the Harrii - apparently we're in for a surprise
- Pyro. We're LIVE from Miami, Florida.
- Meng's with me here tonight. Meng sez: Pyro pretty. Meng like Pyro.
Meng should be at PPV.
- MATCH #1: WCW World Cruiserweight Title Match -- TAFKA Prince Iaukea
w/Paisley v Psychosis w/Juventud Guerrera
- I eat my dinner during TAFKA's entrance.
- Psycho and Juvi are out.
- Psycho's music sounds like it's Japanese, and it always bugs me.
- Before the match starts, Chris Candido comes down in a "Hard Knox"
T-shirt. He talks about Internet rumors.
- Psychosis starts off with sidekicks into the corner.
- Psycho evades an elbow.
- Psycho hits a top rope Hurracarana before sending TAFKAPI outside.
- Suicide dive to attack him outside.
- Back in the ring, TAFKA kicks Psycho in the gut and sets him up in the
Tree of Woe.
- TAFKA kicks him in the gut before doing a surfboard and pulling Psycho's
- Psycho escapes to the outside. Paisley goes after Psychosis until TAFKA
comes after him, Psycho head first into the steel steps.
- Back into the ring - TAFKA in control, he eventually puts on another
- Some elbow drops, and he makes three covers for three two counts.
- Psycho tries a sunset flip for a two.
- TAFKA comes out with a lariat.
- Psycho Irish Whips TAFKA into the turnbuckle and then back elbows him.
- He then sets TAFKA up top for a jumping top rope Frankensteiner for
- Psycho hits his trademark front-face suplex.
- Psycho up top....Paisely distracts him.
- Juvi and Paisley go at it after Juvi kisses Paisley.
- Paisley kicks Juvi's ass.
- Way to get over the talent...
- Psycho hits his guillotine legdrop, and he would win, but Paisley distracts
- Eventually, Psycho turns around to get a jumping DDT to a loss.
- 1, 2, 3.
- A good match, but the announcers only talk about Candido and they
only put over Candido and barely talk about the match. I felt that
Candido's mic skills left much to be desired.
- Also, Psycho deserved the win, as he put on a much better show and
he's a better wrestler.
- And TAFKA PI sucks.
- Backstage, Mean Gene talks to Bam Bam Bigelow about his match later that
night. BBB says how it's wrong that The Wall is hurting people and putting
them in the hospital.
- Back in the arena, we await Norman & The Demon to face Lane & Rave,
but Miss Hancock comes out.
- Lodi...er....Idol....er Rave, on the mic, asks Hancock to leave the ringside
area. Lane tells her she's not riz-at material.
- Hancock makes a crack about the size of their manhood.
- The Demon's casket gets rolled out, and The Demon comes down the entrance
way, because Norman comes out of the aforementioned casket.
- MATCH TWO: The Demon & Screamin' Norman Smiley v XS
- Norman and The Demon chat, until XS Pearl-Harbor them.
- The heels send The Demon outside, and Norman send Rave outside. Rave
and The Demon brawl outside while Lane and Norman fight inside.
- Norman hits the Big Wiggle and his tilt-a-whirl slam, while Rave and
Demon get back on the ring apron.
- Demon and Rave are tagged in, and they brawl.
- Rave with two after a suplex.
- Lane tagged in, and the Demon gets to Norman for the tag.
- Hip tosses and a tilt-a-whirl slam send the heels down.
- Until Lane hits the Memory Lane on Norman.
- But The Demon comes in for the save, a'stomping and a'kickin.
- Norman makes a comeback, and he locks in the Norman Conquest on Lane
for the submission victory.
- After the match, Lane and Rave forcefully take Ms. Hancock from the
- Demon and Norman stop them.
- They save Hancock and take her back to the ring.
- She has Norman bend over, and she Big Wiggle's him from behind.
- They then have the ref, Billy Silverman join in with Miss Hancock, and
Norman Smiley in doing a group wiggle.
- And The Demon joins in.
- I couldn't make this up.
- At least the match was short. It was an OK match, and would have
been worse if it had been a second longer.
- And I can't argue with Miss Hancock doing anything to anyone's ass.
- Backstage, Booker, Kidman, and Torrie try to sort out their problems.
- Also, David makes Daffeny promise to stay backstage.
- But she had her fingers crossed.
- MATCH THREE: Bam Bam Bigelow v The Wall
- BBB and The Wall trade off on punches.
- Brawling, back and forth, nothing of note.
- BBB splashes Wall.
- Wall comes back with a Lariat that takes him to the mat and a splash
of his own.
- Bigelow comes back with a bodyslam.
- He then goes up top for his diving headbutt.
- Two count.
- Wall comes up with a big boot.
- Wall Irish whips him until another kick.
- A punch THEN a kick? I thought it was punch, punch, kick.
- Bigelow does a Tornado DDT with off-the-rope momentum.
- The Wall recovers, and a Lariat sends both men outside.
- They brawl.
- They eventually make it to the internet position.
- Chapter 15 of the Kama Sutra.
- The Wall chokeslams BBB through the table with computers and the bell
rings, presumably because of a double countout.
- Then, David Flair and Crowbar attack The Wall.
- He demolishes them with headbutts.
- The EMTs come out for BBB.
- Crowbar and The Wall brawl to the back.
- Well, that was pointless.
- But short.
- I spoke too soon.
- The Wall and Crowbar brawl on top of the scaffolding that's the entrance
- Crowbar's basically in control until...
- He chokeslams him 15 feet in the air through the stage.
- Good God! That was a stiff bump.
- The EMTs attend to Crowbar.
- We recap the bumps.
- I think we're going to see the clip of The Wall chokeslamming Crowbar
about a bazillion times this week.
- Bazillion - that's a technical wrestling term.
- You wouldn't understand.
- Crowbar is carted to the back to an ambulance. We're all very concerned,
including Booker and Lash LeRoux.
- Mean Gene talks to Brian Knobbs about what The Wall just did. Knobbs promises
to win the Hardcore title.
- As opposed to cutting a promo where he says he WON'T win the title?
Has that ever happened?
- MATCH FOUR: WCW Hardcore Title Match -- Three Count v Brian Knobbs
- We some clips of Three Count wrestling.
- Evan, on the mic, talks smack and they get ready to dance until Knobbs
- Tony Schiavone, with the only good call of his career, says that
Shane Helms looks like Zorro with his mask on.
- Knobbs makes his way out.
- Knobbs goes backstage, and comes back with plundah.
- Mops, chairs, garbage can, kendo sticks, crutches, and something
that sets my heart a-flutter, a ladder.
- Three Count starts right off with garbage cans and lids outside the
- They throw him back in the ring, and one by one Three Count comes in.
- And one by one, they get beaten with cans.
- Knobbs hits the Pitty City on all three members of Three Count.
- Helms comes back with a garbage can shot.
- They prop up a ladder in the corner.
- Knobbs is Irish Whipped into the ladder
- They set the ladder up.
- Helms splashes off the top.
- Karagais corkscrew splashes Knobbs.
- Moore misses a somersault splash.
- They dance for the crowd while Knobbs fetches the Fire Extinguisher
and sprays all three men.
- He hits Helms in the face with the chair for his first pin, because
this is apparently a gauntlet match.
- Knobbs goes outside to get a table. He props the table up outside.
- Knobbs throws Evan back in, he goes in after him.
- Running powerbomb inside the ring to hit Evan in the table outside the
- Knobbs pins Evan.
- Helms attacks Knobbs even though he's eliminated. Knobbs sends him into
- Moore comes after Knobbs, and Knobbs beats him like the red haired stepchild
with plundah, and he sets up a table.
- Knobbs goes to throw Moore through the table, but Helms crossbody blocks
the two to knock Moore into pinning Knobbs for the win.
- But wait, he was on the ring ropes.
- So Nick Patrick restarts the match.
- Moore begs off, and he offers Knobbs the title.
- Knobbs will have none of it, and he wins with a top-rope garbage can
drop for the win and his third Hardcore Title reign
- Not a bad match at all. Despite myself, I enjoyed that match
- Backstage, Harlem Heat 2000 yell about Booker v Kidman. They tell Kidman
to not trust Booker.
- Ahmed sure can yell.
- I live on 120th and Lenox -- I've never seen Stevie, Biggs, Booker,
Cash, or Big T.
- Does that mean wrestling's not real, Meng?
- Meng say yes. Meng sorry to disappoint. There no San-ty Claws neither,
- We see the limo that presumably holds Jeff Jarrett's surprise.
- Vampiro mumbles about Finlay in some room backstage.
- MATCH FIVE: Booker & Kidman w/Torrie v Stevie Ray & Big T w/Cash
and J Biggs
- Booker and Stevie start off brawling.
- After a back elbow, Booker takes control, tagging Kidman in.
- Dropkick by Kidman.
- Crossbody-block attempt by Kidman ends up into a slam by Stevie.
- Big T is tagged in.
- Kidman dropkicks him.
- Booker's tagged in, and he chops Ahmed....er...Big T and Harlem Sidekicks
- Stevie comes in, he gets beat up, Cash gets an axe-kick, and Big T gets
a Russian Leg Sweep.
- Kidman gets tagged in, and is mauled by Stevie.
- Big T is tagged in, and the mauling continues.
- Kick punch kick, punch punch kick. Kick kick kick, punch punch punch.
- Biggs on the mic, talks smack. No justice for Harlem Heat, no peace.
- The ref yells at Booker while outside, Cash and Big T beat up Kidman.
Big T goes into the crowd and flies over the railing to barely tap Kidman.
- Back in the ring, HH2K continue to punch and kick.
- Booker breaks up a pin attempt by Big T.
- More punch kick until Kidman makes a comeback with a Tornado DDT.
- Both men struggle to make tags.
- Booker comes in house-o-fire against the newly tagged Big T.
- Booker rock-bottom's Big T. Stevie breaks the pin.
- Booker rock-bottom's Stevie.
- HH2K comeback for a double sidewalk slam.
- Kidman breaks up the pin.
- Outside, mayhem ensues as Kidman tricks Cash into running into Stevie.
- Inside the ring, Kidman runs in to sunset flip Big T.
- Since Big T's so fat, Booker kicks Big T over for the pin
- 1, 2, 3.
- Outside the ring, Booker, Torrie, and Kidman embrace.
- Not a bad match. Pretty good, actually.
- We see clips of The Wall chokeslamming Crowbar earlier.
- Didn't I call that we'd see that over and over
- MATCH SIX: Fit Finlay v Vampiro
- The announcers read down a list of BS injuries on BBB and Crowbar. Broken
this and strained that.
- If they really were hurt as bad as Schiavone and Tenay said, they'd
be out for months.
- Fit out first.
- I really wish they had let Taylor/Regal/Finlay be a trio.
- Vampiro out, Fit starts off with lariats, kicks, and elbow drops to
- Trapezius submission hold on Vampiro.
- Elbow drop on Vampiro.
- Irish whip on Vamp, he reverses to knock Fit down.
- Vamp up top, spinning heel kick for two.
- This is a pinfalls count anywhere match.
- Vamp powerbombs Finlay.
- Chop, punch, punch, headbutt, gut stomp, by Vampiro.
- Into the turnbuckle, more punch kick by Vamp on Fit.
- Vamp runs at Fit, Fit sends him face-first into the turnbuckle.
- Fireman's carry into a forward roll slam by Fit.
- Fit gets a chair.
- He set s the chair on Vamp's face for a top rope move. Ref Charles Robinson
- Fit comes off the top, face first into his own chair.
- How ironic. NEVER saw the coming.
- Meng say he shocked. Meng never think he see THAT in a wrestling
- Fit and Vamp brawl outside. Irish whips, railing shots, and the announcers
table - you get it.
- They fight up into the crowd.
- And up.
- If they keep going up, they're going to go into all the empty seats.
- They continue to brawl to the bathroom.
- Fit, being a gentleman, keeps going to the men's bathroom.
- Mark Madden says that Vamp should use the urinage.
- Vamp does a spot where he jumps off the stall into a Fit Finlay garbage
- They continue to fight till they get outside.
- Fit almost throws him off the balcony.
- They come back inside.
- Obviously sensing the bad message they're sending to America's children.
- Or something like that.
- Punch, kick, punch.
- They throw one another into the walls.
- Vamp hits the nail in the coffin on the concrete floor for the pin.
- Maybe that came off badly. It was all punch kick outside the ring
area, but they had a lot of energy in it and the crowd was all around
them, and they both sell well, so it was a good match.
- Vamp celebrates with the fans.
- Backstage. Jarrett and the Harii chat over tea and scones.
- Not really. They just talk.
- It just sounded better.
- Okay, it didn't. It was a stupid joke.
- Mean Gene talks with the Mamalukes. No holds barred, no DQ. We're going
to be the champs. Break thumbs.
- MATCH SEVEN: WCW World Tag Team Title Match -- The Mamalukes w/Disco
v The Harris Brothers.
- The Harris Brothers come out first.
- Then, naturally, the Mamalukes do. With Disco. And the belts.
- Say what you will about the Mamalukes, but they actually come
to the ring with the belts. That's a lot more than past WCW champs
- Do I come off as a bitter 40 year old woman? I hope not.
- No, I'm not a 40 year old woman.
- Vito and a Harris to start off.
- As if I can tell. Or care.
- Harris bro starts off strong, forcing Vito to the turnbuckle.
- Vito comes back with Lariats until the Harris bro flees the ring.
- Vito does his little kung fu stance in the ring.
- Johnny and a Harris in the ring. Punch kick until Johnny hits a powerslam.
- Tags Vito in, double team punch. Bull kicks him, Vito swinging-neckbreaker's
- Vito, on his own, gets mauled. Johnny breaks the pin attempt.
- But Vito makes a comeback, stomping a Harris until he tags Johnny in.
- Johnny stomps him.
- They H-Bomb him.
- Disco calls it a Brooklyn Bomb.
- A Harris clotheslines Johnny. He tags in the other Harris.
- A Harris and Johnny fight outside the ring. Johnny is mauled, going
back and forth on the ring railings.
- He takes him back in the ring, Harris brother his a side slam for a
pin attempt. Vito breaks it.
- Harris misses a Lariat, Johnny hits a spinning heel kick.
- The Harris Bros double team Johnny.
- One of them stands on his ear.
- Now, that's just plain mean.
- Harris in control. He misses a lariat, and Johnny and Harris lariat
- Vito gets the hot tag, and he takes control. He clears house with punches
and Mafia kicks.
- Get it? Vito uses a Mafia kick.
- Vito with the ten count punches.
- Vito up top for an elbow drop.
- He gets a two count.
- Tags Johnny in, they double team Harris for a two count, until the other
Harris makes the save.
- H-bomb on Johnny.
- No wait, it was a pancake.
- Vito comes in to break the pin.
- Disco comes in the ring with a tag title belt.
- He brains a Harris, and Vito gets a two.
- Hey, this IS a no DQ match.
- Whoops, a Harris gets the belt and mauls the Mamalukes.
- Are you getting sick of me saying maul?
- Why are you so damn critical of me?
- I don't love you anymore!
- Meng say you never help kids with homework. No help around the
house. You selfish, selfish man. You not man Alexi married.
- Just to set the record straight, I'm a straight teenage male.
- I'm just trying to get in a few jokes is all.
- H-bomb on Johnny for a pin.
- 1, 2, 3. New Tag Team champs.
- Not a bad match, a little too long though.
- Backstage, Fit Finlay congratulates Vampiro.
- Team Package, also backstage, talks smack.
- We see Funk/Rhodes clip. Care to guess at the next match?
- The American Nightmare cuts an anti-Funk promo.
- MATCH EIGHT: Dustin Rhodes v Terry Funk
- Dustin's out first. I still don't like him in WCW yet.
- Then comes Funk with a Chicken. He talks some smack.
- Some guy in a yellow chicken costume comes to the ring and hits Dustin.
- Dustin chases the chicken-man.
- Or man-chicken, depending on your sensibilities.
- I'm not making this up.
- Part of me wishes I was.
- The other part is laughing right now.
- Terry hits Dustin with chicken on his hand.
- Brawling, with aid of the bullrope, Terry takes control.
- 10 count punches. DDT.
- Funk gets a two count.
- Terry goes back to brawling. Lariats. Punches.
- Terry gets a two when Terry hits Dustin in the head with the cowbell
on the bullrope. Dustin grabs the ropes to break the pin.
- Terry argues with the ref.
- Dustin lowblows Terry and wraps him up in the bullrope.
- He beats him with the bell until Terry finally falls outside.
- Terry, back in, gets tied up in the bullrope into a DDT by Dustin.
- Two count.
- Dustin tosses him around a while, gets another two count.
- Dustin bulldogs Terry on the bell.
- But wait, The chicken-man
- makes the save.
- Dustin beats on the chicken-man
- Which allows Terry to eventually ball Dustin on the ring ropes. Terry's
- Courtesy the chicken-man.
- and something tells me this is going to make Xavier Doom's page.
- Terry gets on the mic and announces this is now an I-quit match.
- He beats the ref up when he won't change it.
- He beats Dustin up with the cowbell until he says "I quit."
- The ref refuses to call the match.
- Dustin grabs the bullrope and drags Terry down. He beats him with the
cowbell in various fashions and manners.
- They're finally hooked up on the bullrope, about 10 minutes into the
- Dustin DDT's Terry on the cowbell for the Pinfall.
- 1, 2, 3.
- Dustin then continues to beat Terry, but Terry beats right back. They
run to the back.
- Well, Terry kinda hobbles.
- The poor chicken-man
- is still unconscious on the ring entrance way.
- Backstage, Sid says something about beating someone Or something like that
to Mean Gene.
- Sting v TTP promo.
- Jimmy Hart comes out with the Lumberjacks. Curt Hennig, Doug Dillenger,
Fit Finlay, Brian Knobbs, and Vampiro are the Lumberjacks.
- MATCH NINE: The Total Package w/Miss Elizabeth v Sting
- I proofread the results so far while TTP makes his way to the ring.
- Oh lord, he gets on the mic.
- Blah, blah, blah.
- I'm getting ice cream. Sorry to anyone who cared what TTP said.
- There's no ice cream.
- But Luger says that he has his own Lumberjacks, The Harris Brothers,
Stevie Ray, Big T, Hugh Morrus.
- Sting comes out.
- Punches and kicks. People go headfirst into the turnbuckle.
- It's not pretty. I'll spare you the details.
- Sting threw Luger into Luger's lumberjacks.
- Sting punches and kicks Luger. Big "Luger Sucks" chant.
- Sting with a scoopslam.
- Sting with an elbow drop.
- Sting sends Luger into Sting's lumberjacks. Luger's lumberjacks stop
- I did that just to spite you.
- Sting lays a whuppin'. Luger begs off.
- Luger sends Sting into Luger's lumberjacks.
- Luger, in the ring, is kicking Sting.
- Tank Abbott comes down and knocks out Doug Dillinger.
- And he leaves.
- Eh, a little continuity there. It was short, so I can't complain.
- All the lumberjacks, except for Vampiro, fight each other to the back.
- Sting rallies and makes a comeback with Lariats.
- Outside, Ric Flair comes out and fights Vampiro.
- Ric, now in the ring, gets a Stinger Splash and a dropkick.
- TTP axehandles Sting to the back.
- Liz hits Sting with the bat.
- Jimmy Hart threatens Liz with Hogan's weight belt to the back.
- Sting and TTP are both down.
- TTP makes a cover for two.
- TTP is up, and he signals for The Rack.
- Vampiro hits Luger in the legs with the bat.
- Sting hits the Scorpion Deathdrop for the pin.
- 1, 2, 3.
- Sting and Vampiro face off.
- They talk, and hug.
- Mean Gene, backstage, talks to Tank Abbott. Tank looks like he has eyeliner
- We see some Jarrett and Sid clips.
- Also in the back, the Limo opens up, but we cut away to Jarrett and the
nW'hoes before we can see who was in it.
- So, we have some sort of card change here, as the World Title Match will
be next, and Flair v Hogan will be last.
- MATCH TEN: WCW World Heavyweight Title Match -- Sid Vicious v Jeff Jarrett
- Buffer sez Let's get Ready to Rummmmmble!
- Meng sez Alexi mother going to get Tongan Death Grip for pulling
no ice cream.
- I know this girl who doesn't like Ice Cream.
- Or chocolate.
- Or cheese.
- What's up with that?
- Jarrett on the mic. He hasn't chased the nW'hoes away yet.
- Jarrett says the girls can come in the ring and strip it he wins.
- Is it wrong to want that?
- Meng say no.
- Sid comes down
- Sid evades a Jarrett Lariat
- And he starts whuppin' Jarrett with punches, kicks, and ten count punches.
- Sid sets up for a Chokeslam, and Jarrett pokes the eyes.
- Sid puts Jeff on the announcers' table.
- He throws him in the crowd.
- They brawl into the crowd.
- Sid is in control.
- With punches.
- And more punches.
- They're making their way in the crowd, back to the entrance way, and
back into the ring.
- The Harris Brothers attack Sid.
- They put him back in the ring.
- Jarrett stomps Sid.
- And punches him. Sid's still down.
- The nW'hoes cheer for Jeff, bending over a lot and showing off their
- Jeff locked on a sleeper hold while I was staring at the nW'hoes.
- Sid's down to his knees.
- I'll make a bold prediction.
- Sid will fight out.
- And he does!
- Jarrett tries an axehandle, Sid atomic drops him.
- Sid with a big boot.
- A Harii grabs Sid.
- Jeff gets hit in the face with the title belt.
- Sid set up for the chokeslam, and Jeff lowblowed him.
- Jeff knocks out the ref, and a Harris Brother hands Jeff a guitar.
- He, shockingly, breaks it over the head of Sid.
- Mark Johnson comes down to make a count
- Hulk Hogan breaks it.
- Hogan legdrops Jeff, and rolls Sid on top of Jarrett, and he wakes the
ref up for the Sid to get the win.
- Big Poppa Pump comes out and beats up Hogan with another Guitar.
- After the match, Sid clears the ring.
- Ric Flair comes down with a strap, so I guess it's time for the main
- MATCH ELEVEN: Hulk Hogan v Ric Flair
- Punches and chops inside and outside of the ring.
- Jimmy Hart comes out with the weight belt.
- Punch punch punch.
- Back in the ring.
- Hogan chokes Ric with the strap.
- An Indian strap.
- A Yavapi Indian strap.
- Back and forth, they brawl. They beat one another with the strap.
- As one might expect they would do in a strap match.
- Flair gags Hogan with the strap.
- Hogan lowblows Flair.
- Hulkster takes off the strap.
- And he straps Ric.
- Ric chops back. Hogan no sells and flattens Flair.
- Hogan back to strapping Flair.
- Flair runs outside.
- It's 10:25. That means at least another 20 minutes of just this,
Or a hell of a lot of overbooking.
- Either way, it's not going to be pretty.
- Or fun to type about.
- Two sets of 10 count punches by Hogan.
- Meng, I'd like to say that you deserve to be World Champ. At least
you have a believable finisher.
- Meng say why thank you Alexi. Meng like you Alexi. You snappy
dresser. You smell nice.
- Back off, Meng.
- What Meng say? Meng just say he appreciate you as person and friend.
- Well, I'm just saying...
- This happen every time. Meng give heart away, heart get broken.
- I'm sorry, but I'm sooooo f'n bored. This is fun to watch since I love
Hogan, but I simply can't write about anything. It's just chops and punches.
- They eventually fight to the entrance way. Luger brains Hogan with a
- *cough* *cough* overbooking *cough*
- They go back to the ring.
- Apparently, this match can be won when you drag your opponents to all
- Flair brings Jimmy Hart in the ring and beats on him.
- Flair makes three before Hogan makes a comeback.
- Hogan makes three before Luger attacks.
- Hogan beats up Luger, pins Flair, and hits the fourth corner for the
- Everyone celebrates. Jimmy Hart jumps around.
- The End.
- The Good: I really got into Knobbs/3Count, and while I feel the story
lines for Finlay/Vampiro and Smiley/Demon v XS were underdeveloped, they were
good matches. Booker/Kidman v HH2K was also pretty good. The bumps taken in
BBB/Wall were insane.
- The Bad: Funk/Rhodes, Hogan/Flair, Mamalukes/The Harris Brothers,
and Luger/Sting were too long. Psychosis deserves the CW title and Candido
sucks on the mic.
- The Ugly: I don't like Sid OR Jarrett and I'm sick of seeing them
wrestle. As a whole, the entire PPV was ugly because it felt like someone
wrote the entire thing on the back of a napkin. It was four or five matches that have been
overhyped, and the rest were underhyped. I wonder who the guy in the chicken
So yeah. Please e-mail me at email@example.com
to let me know how I did. Also, check out WCWUniverse.com,
if you could.