- Trivia Question: Who has wrestled the most singles matches in WCW so far this year (56 by our count)? (answer at the end of the report)
- The mailbag:
- Brad M. from Statesboro, GA writes:
At work today, a co-worker told me that she had a dream where she wrestled Hogan. His head fell off, but all of a sudden he got back up. His head reattached and he beat her up.
So, it's true--even in dreams, Hogan doesn't sell!
- Here's a fun idea. Let's count the face/heel changes of major players in WCW in the last 4½ months:
You know, someone should tell the powers that be that there's a difference between "unpredictability" and "lack of coherent storylines".
- Nash: Face to Heel to Face
- Hogan: Heel to Face
- Lex Luger: Face to Heel
- Rick Steiner: Face to Heel
- DDP: Face to Heel
- Savage: Face to God only knows what
- Giant: Heel to Face
- Flair: Face to Heel
- Raven: Heel to Face
- Benoit: Face to Heel
- Malenko: Face to Heel
- Arn Anderson: Face to Heel
- Bagwell: Heel to Face
- Bret Hart: Heel to Face (sort of) to Heel
- Bischoff: Heel to Face
- The Masked Historian has done his updates of the tributes pages. If you are interested in a funny Scott Norton story, check out the Crusher Carlson interview in The Masked Historian's Best of Three Falls, the Unofficial NWA Fanzine.
- Times change. Great TV doesn't.
- There's a new poll on the main page.
- Trivia Answer: Bam Bam Bigelow. Second most is Booker T. with 42.