Man Mountain (Barry) Darsow, 1983
- Trivia Question (from Mason L.): At the Nitro from Club La Vela this year, Ric Flair went into the pool. Last year, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and Scott Steiner went into the pool. Who went into the pool at the first Nitro at Club La Vela two years ago? (answer at the end of the report)
- The mailbag:
- Toby S. from Amherst College writes:
I was channel-surfing last night when I happened on a UConn press conference, and at that exact moment, a young forward was explaining to the press that "to be the man, you have to beat the man."
He didn't take off his jacket and run around the room, though.
- Anybody see Adam-12 on TV Land last night? The lead subplot was about a guy tearing up a bar and beating up people. Come to find out that he's in a wheelchair. He was a pro wrestler until he caught polio.
And you know what set him off? Someone telling him that pro wrestling was fake.
- Sorry about the short report. However, I'm busy working on an interview I did with a former champion which I'll be putting online in a week or so. So, look for it soon. I think you'll like it.
- If anyone is going to the show at GMU this Friday and is willing to write a house show report, please go ahead and do it. Due to a scheduling conflict, I probably won't be going. The first one I receive will get posted.
- As always, there's a new poll on the main page. Thanks to "Judgement Night" from Durham, NC for the this week's poll.
- Trivia Answer: Hardbody Harrison, courtesy of Kevin Sullivan and Jacqueline.