WCW Worldwide - Saturday, 2/13/99
- Got to speed through this, because it's Monday already.
- Thanks to everyone who mailed in about the commentary last week.
Most people said I should keep it long, so I will.
- Didn't get around to getting tickets for the house show. Couldn't
convince my group to go to a show where, in their words, "Nothing's going
happen." Plus, the tickets for the cheapest seats went up from last
time, and last time was a Nitro.
- Nothing unusual with the highlights this week, so skipping to our exclusives...
- Kaos vs Bobby Eaton
- Hmm...both guys, former partners for a bit, start in the ring, and Hudson
lamely tries to cover up by saying they were in such hurry to fight, they
ran to the ring.
Both men have heated words before Eaton throws a punch and follows with
Kaos comes back, hits a jawbreaker, and tries to press slam Eaton.
- Kaos puts Eaton in a cobra clutch, then lets go and puts him in the corner.
- Kaos runs in with a knee, then punches and another knee.
- Kaos whips Eaton to the ropes, puts his head down too soon and gets a swinging
neckbreaker. Kaos rolls out of the ring.
- Eaton tries to follow up, but gets Stun-gunned on the ropes.
Kaos hits the Springboard Clothesline for the win
Your Winner: Kaos
Chad Fortune vs Konnan
[Insert Catchphrases of Doom Here]
Fortune starts off with a dropkick, corner whip and knee to the midsection.
Fortune whips him to the opposite corner, reversed by Konnan, Fortunes
bounces out of the corner and gets hiptossed.
Konnan hits his seated dropkick, then puts Fortune in an armbar.
Fortune reaches the ropes, so Konnan moves him away from the ropes, until
Fortune rakes Konnan's eyes.
Fortune with a fistdrop, then a legdrop, then a one count.
Fortune with a bodyslam, goes up top, and misses whatever he was going
for, as Konnan got out of the way.
Fortune runs, right into a DDT
Konnan with a corner whip, follows in, and eats boot. Fortune pushes
him in the corner and gives him some forearms.
Fortunes whips, reversed, and Konnan hits the tumbling clothesline.
Konnan with the facebuster, Tequilla Sunrise, and it's over.
Your Winner: Konnan