WCW Worldwide - Saturday, 11/21/98
- Hey. I hope you all enjoyed that Nitro Extra report :)
- You know, I've been thinking all day, of something
intresting thing to start off with....but I'm stumped. I
mean, I can't think of anything but to say that Juvie's
joining the lWo at WW3, so I guess I'll just start the
- They talk about Hogan's run for president.
- That's it. This is too stupid. I'm skipping
recapping anything with Hogan's campaign.
- Gene Mean with Bret Hart
- Gene usually doesn't do these.
- Gene asks about DDP and "the coveted United
- Bret's says that he want to prove that he's the
Excellence of Execution, and he's TBTI, TBTW, and
- WW3 PPV Info
- Which leads into Goldberg's 160th win and his future...
- Zybszko thinks that Goldberg's getting better all the time.
- They show that 11/10 Nitro
Extra main event, Meng vs Goldberg, with
- Tony: "Believe or not, Judy Bagwell, Buff's
mom, will go into the ring this weekend. We'll
have more when we return."
- The beauties of the one week delay. It
gives us so much.
- Bagwell/Steiner vs Bagwell/Steiner hype
- Larry: "I've been in this 25 years plus,
and it's easy when you're man on man...but no
matter how tough you think you are, you're
defenseless against your mom."
- We go back to the "match" from Nitro on 11/9
- We come back in the goofy camera angle
- Tony "Scott Steiner is the most dangerous
man in our sport."
- Larry talks about police dealing with domestic
violence calls, as the family always sticks
together anyway, even if they fight. He says this
will mean Buff won't want Scott to hurt his mom.
I think he got the Buff and his mom not fighting
- DDP vs Bret Hart hype
- Tony's not sure about what shape DDP is in to
- Zybszko thinks Bret has no emotinal control.
- Mene Gene runs down the lineup.
- Hmm...he announces Saturn/Kaz vs Cat/Onoo, even
though that angle hadn't happened when it was
- Matches he announced that aren't
- The mentioned tag match
- Kidman (champ) vs Rey Mysterio
- You want the actual lineup?
- 60 man battle royale
- Kevin Nash vs Scott Hall
- DDP vs Bret Hart (US Title)
- Juvie vs Kidman (Cruiserweight Title)
- Scott Steiner vs Rick Steiner (for the
4th PPV in a row)
- Wrath vs Glacier
- Konnan vs Stevie Ray
- Scott Norton vs Booker T
- Chris Jericho vs Bobby Duncum Jr.
- Kaz/Saturn vs Cat/Onoo
- No one's quite sure what's going be done
with Bam Bam. He might face Goldberg. He
might be in the Battle Royale. He might
- Mene Gene with Rey Mysterio Jr.
- He's facing Kidman for the title, NOT!
- Rey thinks Kidman's at his peak.
- "My knee's in great condition."
- 60 Man battle royale group
- Tony asks if a member of a group will win this?
- Larry says that nWo Hollywood has the most
members, so the odds are in their favor.
- Terrance Black vs Chris Adams
- Lee Marshall and Mike Tenay are the announcers.
- "A most intersting confrontation"
- Adams with a headlock, takedown...both back up,
run off the ropes, shoulderblock.
- Adams with a headlock, takedown, 2 count with the
- Adams lets go, runs off the ropes, shoulderblock.
- Adams with a headlock, off ropes, shoulderblock.
- Adams keeps running after hitting the
shoulderblock, Black drops down as Adams runs at
him, then gets up and clothelsines him.
- Black punches Adams as he's sitting on the mat.
- While Marhsall and Tenay bring up Black's Navy
Seal past (it's written on his tights), Black
bites Adams on the forehead.
- Black continues to punch Adams on the mat.
- Black pulls him up, vertical suplex. Yea.
- Black does the thumb across the throat, which
must mean it's time for the body slam.
- Black tells the camera to "Watch this",
before going up top
- Black stalls on the top, so he can miss a half
- Adams with punches, whip, and a back body drop
- Adams with a couple punches, backs up, and hits
the superkick for the pin.
- Your Winner: Chris Adams
- Mike Enos vs Chris Benoit
- Lock up, Benoit into the corner
- Enos fakes as if he's going to break clean, tries
for a foream instead, but Benoit ducks and starts
taking him down with kicks to the midsection.
- Crowd is popping like mad. Odd.
- Benoit with a hard chop, punch to the face, and
cross corner whip
- Enos reveses the whip, and hits Benoit with a
foream to the back.
- Enos with a gorlla press slam
- Enos tells the camera "Bigger, Faster,
- That's what he'd need to be to get a win
- Enos with a double axe handle to the back
- Enos whips Benoit into the ropes, knee to the
- Enos picks up Benoit...Hot Shot
- A "Let's go Chris" chant. Wow. A
Worldwide crowd into the match.
- Enos with a Clothesline. 2 count
- Enos with a headbutt, whip, Benoit turns a high
knee into a roll up for 2
- Enos with another clothesline, pauses to yell at
- Enos with a legdrop cover for 2
- Enos with a whip
- Benoit reverses another high knee with a dragon
screw leg whip.
- Benoit whips Enos into the ropes
- Enos holds the ropes, Benoit misses a dropkick
- Enos goes for a vertical suplex
- Benoit blocked it, reverses it into an armbar, into
Crossface, from nowhere! Tap!
- Your Winner: Chris Benoit
- Tony and Larry hype WW3 one last time, and we close out