- A few of you told me that my mail wasn't working
- I got a different address up there this
week, so let's see how it works now
- From Sam Brady (firstname.lastname@example.org
is a member of Hulk Hogan's nWo.
2. Hulk Hogan wresled Andre The Giant at
3. Andre The Giant was in "The Princess
Bride" with Robin Wright.
4. Robin Wright was in "Forrest Gump"
with Tom Hanks and Gary Sinise.
5. Tom Hanks and Gary Sinise were in "Apollo
13" with Kevin Bacon.
- Scary, isn't it.
- Speaking of that Konnan thing from last week, all
the mail I got liked it...I'm gonna keep doing
it, but not more than once or twice a
week...there's only so many guys it works well
with and I don't want to overdo it...
- From "Psyko" Doug Slayer
I think Nash was drunk off his ass by the way he
was jumping around
like an idiot with Hall. But it was pretty darn
funny. It made me laugh, kinda
like the whole Worldwide program does.
- They way they work acting, it wouldn't be hard to
believe it...more likely, they were bored with
the day long taping and decided to fool around
after the match...
- I also got a letter supporting Jim Duggan: From
Joey Roberts (condensed)
He's a good guy
and I like him he will never go away so just
adjust. Luger has two moves. Hogan has maybe
three, Goldberg has lets say 3, DDP 's only real
move is the dimond cutter, and they are still some
of the best...
- Ya know, as much as I'd like to trash the letter,
I can't. Let's think about this logic...the guys
who know the least moves seem to be more near the
top (Hogan, Luger, Nash...), the guys who know
more moves are in the middle or below. Heck, I
think Benoit needs to go down to just using those
chops to get himself a title reign. And Dean's
1001 moves? Should make it more like 4...
- I will argue that DDP has more than the
Diamond Cutter, but anyway...