WCW Worldwide - Saturday 11/22/97
- Oh boy, I had a fun week. Between three classes, I had
twenty pages of papers due on Thursday and Friday...And
finals are on the horizon, whopee!
- What do I do Friday night to celebrate getting done with
all the work? Go downtown Chicago? Nah, totally redo my
page (I question my own sanity at this point...How
do it?)..of course, feel free not to care....
- By the way, to finish the hidden plug for my
page, it's now got weekly ECW TV reports for all
those intrested, the Justin Credible page and
more goodies...It's sort of an ECW DDTDigest...
- It's so much like an ECW DDTDigest, I
might have to take it down once Bill or
his lawyers get a look at it...so go now
while it lasts! :-)
- BTW, this whole week has thrown me off, so ignore any
more strangeness then usual...
- I'm now reading your mind..."Let's get to the show
- Dean Malenko over Norman Smiley by Texas Cloverleaf
- Malenko's got to be the leader in predictible
endings, but that Nitro match was a breath of
- Norman Smiley is the guy working with Chirs Adams
agianst Dave Taylor and Steve Regal...Of the
four, he seems to be the least pushed
- The Dubbed Duo (Pinky, oops,Tony and the Brain)
talk about Bret Hart and the nWo...Can't believe
he's joining either...of course, I'm still not
sure it's a shoot, but what do I know? (NOTHING!)
- Lots of mat wrestling
- World War III talk...I fail to listen
- Juventud Guerrera and Super Calo over Tokyo Magnum &
Judosua by Juvie's Top Rope Legdrop on Tokyo
- SUPER CALO'S ALIVE! Haven't seen the man with the
glued-on sunglasses in a while...
- Um, if they mention where the new guys were from
or any background, I wasn't paying attention to
hear it...if I had to guess, I'd assume that they
were two more students of Ultimo Dragon's
- Both teams took to the air, a big difference between
this one and the last match
- Nitro Highlights...Guerrero is your C-Weight champ (Dean
run in at WW3, write it down)...Sting is, in fact, human
- Damien over Ciclope
- Remeber that one Nitro where they had the ring
off a beach, surrounded by water? This would be a
very wet match if it was on that week...your
typical good Luche match
- Now if this match would actually mean
- Didn't catch the pin...I'm missing a lot today...
- Steve "Mongo" McMichael w/o 1985 Superbowl
Champion Ring over Dave Taylor by Tombstone Piledriver
- I feel sorry for Mongo...I mean, he'll probably
job to Goldburg and then where will he go?
- Of course, I feel sorrier for Taylor, 'cause
Mongo's beating the heck out of him...
- Typical ending, not a bad match