- Robbinsdale, Minnesota: Rick Rude
- Red Hook, New York: Taz - I grew up near Red Hook and it is a quaint little town full of Revolutionary War history. I thought that is what Taz meant. I've since found out he's referring to another Red Hook, which is a rough section of Brooklyn. That makes a lot more sense.
- Reno, Nevada: Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart
- Borger, Texas: Stan "The Lariat" Hansen - The Bad Man From Borger
- San Francisco, California: Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake - When Brutus first appeared in the WWF, he was billed as being from San Francisco, CA. Later he was billed as being from Parts Unknown.
- Rochester, New York: Roadblock - Earlier in his career he was known as Rochester Roadblock
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: "The Living Legend" Larry Zbyszko
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Public Enemy
- Thief River Falls, Minnesota: Kruscher Kruschev
- Queens, New York: The Dingo Warrior (aka Ultimate Warrior) - When Hellwig split from Sting and the Blade Runners, he went to World Class and was known as the Dingo Warrior
Back to DDT Digest